I pulled my tabletop studio and tripod out and had some fun with the only mostly perfect (red) rose I found at the store that was being sold as a single stem. The rest definitely had more than a few problems.
I used diffused lighting and a black and red scarf to play with the lighting, which was a lot of fun. I tried using a green scarf and a blue scarf, but they didn’t bring out the color of the red rose as much as the black and red one. Go figure. 🙂
I like the effect that spraying the rose gives to the bud, as it definitely helps to give it more definition. Dry, it just didn’t seem to have the same character.