Tags

, , , , , , , ,


I pulled my tabletop studio and tripod out and had some fun with the only mostly perfect (red) rose I found at the store that was being sold as a single stem. The rest definitely had more than a few problems.

I used diffused lighting and a black and red scarf to play with the lighting, which was a lot of fun. I tried using a green scarf and a blue scarf, but they didn’t bring out the color of the red rose as much as the black and red one. Go figure. 🙂

I like the effect that spraying the rose gives to the bud, as it definitely helps to give it more definition. Dry, it just didn’t seem to have the same character.

Advertisements